Thursday, October 31, 2013

Indian Summer Part 2 (AKA Best Skirt Ever)

Some time ago, I found this perfect Ann Taylor PETITE(!) pencil skirt for $6 at a local thrift store. Ann Taylor. My size. Goes with EVERYTHING and is also a great piece for transitioning from summer to fall. Last week was cool with freezing temperatures and morning frost. Today was in the 70s. Go figure.

Left: Turquoise cardigan: Ann Taylor. Shirt: Target. Belt: Steve Madden (gift). Shoes: Old Navy
Middle: Scarf: thrifted. Shirt & Shoes: Old Navy
Right: Cardigan: Gap. Tank Top: Target. Shoes: Old Navy

Scarves: Wal-Mart. Shirts: Target. Belt: thrifted. Boots: Rack Room Shoes. Shoes: Toms.

I am loving these infinity scarves from Wal-Mart, of all places. They come in many colors (I also have green!) and are super soft. I got the idea to wear a graphic tea with a pencil skirt from Audrey over at Putting Me Together. Here is the link to her fun ideas for dressing down a pencil skirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment