Monday, October 14, 2013

Indian Summer

Top: Wal-Mart (I HATE Wal-Mart but once in a while find something I can't pass up.) Cardigan: LandsEnd. Jeans: JC Penney. Shoes: TopSiders. Boots: LL Bean. Necklace: Self-made with materials from Michael's.

90 degrees one day. 50 degrees the next. I'm ready for some steady fall weather. In the meantime, here are some outfits I concocted to deal with the transition from summer to fall. I've tried to wear outfits that look like fall but are tolerable in the heat because I refuse to wear shorts or tank tops in OCTOBER.

Shirt: Target. Cardigan: Old Navy. Jeans: JC Penney. Boots: Macy's. Scarf: Wal-Mart (Like I said....I HATE Wal-Mart but they sure do have cute scarves.) Purse: Gift from Mom.

I suppose this next line-up could go from cool summer nights to cold winter days. But I just bought this versatile top from Target and the vest from LandsEnd and was DYING to wear them!

Top: Target. Turtleneck: Thrifted. Vest: LandsEnd. Jeans: JCPenney. Shoes: TopSiders. Brown Boots: LL Bean. Black Boots: Macy's. Necklace: Luray Caverns gift shop (they have some cute and cheap jewelry!)



No comments:

Post a Comment